Our team at Southern Water Solutions is proud to announce that we are an authorized partner of Brita PRO. We now install Brita PRO products for your home in Houston or Katy, Texas. Why get one of these systems installed by our team? The Brita PRO brand is a trusted maker of water filtration and softening systems and offers many benefits for your home. Read on to learn more about these systems and why you need them for your home.
If you’re ready to remove impurities and hard minerals from your water, contact us now for a free water quality test!
Reasons to Consider Water Filtration Systems for Your Home
Why invest in a water filtration system for your home? The basic answer is that your family deserves the cleanest, healthiest water. We use a lot of water every day for everything from drinking to cooking and bathing. It’s important to trust that the water in your home is safe and clean. Water filtration systems like those we install from Brita PRO can address water quality concerns like contaminants and hard minerals.
Water Filtration Systems Remove Contaminants that Make Your Water Taste Bad and May Affect Your Health
One of the biggest concerns with waterborne contaminants is that a lot of the harmful ones are colorless, tasteless, and odorless, so you have no idea if they’re in your water. While the U.S. has some of the safest drinking water in the world, it’s important to note that contaminants can still get into your water.
The EPA estimates that about 8% of public water systems don’t meet their water quality standards. Additionally, data from the EPA estimates that about 7% of children aged 0 to 17 are served by non-compliant water systems, which can expose them to potentially harmful water contaminants. Additionally, keep in mind that not all violations get reported, so these numbers might be lower than true numbers.
There are many types of water contaminants that may be in your home’s water, including:
- Physical – Physical contaminants include sediment (dirt) and organic material.
- Microorganisms – Microorganisms include germs like E. Coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium.
- Chemicals – Organic and inorganic chemicals can contaminate water. Examples include lead, arsenic, and nitrates.
- Disinfection Byproducts – Water disinfection with chemicals like chlorine can produce byproducts like chloramine that affect the taste and smell of your water and may not be healthy to drink.
The good news is that water filtration systems can remove many of these contaminants from your home’s water so you can rest easy knowing your family has access to clean, healthy water.
Water Softeners Can Remove Hard Minerals that Affect Your Family and Home
It’s also important to note that hard water can also be an issue for many homes throughout Houston and Katy. Hard water contains certain minerals that, while generally safe to drink, can cause a lot of other issues for your home. For instance, hard water can dry out your hair and skin, build up inside your appliances, stain your clothes and linens, and cause soap scum in your home.
We offer water softener systems from Brita PRO to remove these hard minerals so you can get better quality water in your home. These systems use an ion exchange process to remove minerals that can cause issues for your family. Installing a water softener comes with many benefits, including:
- Softer skin and hair
- Longer-lasting appliances
- Less soap and detergent needed
- Cleaner clothes, linens, and dishes
Our team can install a water softening system to address specific minerals found in your water. With Brita PRO water softeners, we can address calcium and magnesium levels as well as chloramine, iron, and manganese found in your water.
Why Work with Our Team for Brita PRO Systems?
Brita PRO systems are some of the most trusted in the industry, which is why we are an authorized partner for their systems. Our experts install these systems because they are high quality and offer proven results for water treatment.
One of the reasons we love Brita PRO systems is that they are certified by third-party organizations like IAPMO R&T and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation). These certifications provide standards for things like removing specific contaminants from the water.
These home water filtration systems are also fully customizable to address specific water quality concerns in your home. Before installing any system, we perform a water test to look for contaminants found in your water. We then use those results to recommend a system tailored to your needs.
How to Get Brita PRO Systems in Your Houston or Katy Home
If you’re looking for water filtration and water softener systems for your home in Houston or Katy, Texas, reach out for help from our team! You can get a system in just a few quick steps:
- Schedule a Free Water Quality Test – We start with a water quality test to discover what’s in your water so we know what contaminants need to be removed with the system.
- Get Expert System Recommendations – Once your water test comes back, we look at the contaminant levels and suggest which components can remove them to create a system customized to your home’s needs.
- New System Installation – Our team then offers skilled installation for your custom water treatment system using products made by trusted manufacturer Brita PRO.
- Follow Up Water Test – The final step is our team will conduct another water quality test once the system is up and running. This ensures the system is working properly and effectively removing contaminants from your water.
Get Cleaner, Healthier Water Today with Southern Water Solutions – An Authorized Brita PRO Partner
Your family deserves healthy, clean water. Make sure everyone in your home, from your kids to your pets, get safe water with solutions from our team. We install certified water treatment systems including whole home water filtration systems, reverse osmosis systems, and water softeners to provide you with the cleanest, best tasting water for your family. Contact our team today to schedule your free water quality test and get started.